This full 2/3" DVCPRO HD camcorder records pristine 100Mbps HD images in any of 11 video formats, encompassing 60Hz and 50Hz production. The versatile, cost-effective camera provides higher-quality 4:2:2 intra-frame recording that holds up through layers of special effects, graphic overlays and constant editing and processing. Collaboration and content exchange are essential in sports production, cable shows and reality TV — and nothing maintains the original image integrity and sound quality like DVCPRO HD. With 1080i, 720p, 24p and 25p capabilities, the AJ-HDX900 is perfect for long-form HD programming and an invaluable tool for digital cinematography, cable and television production in any format, sports and events, for globetrotting documentarians and feature crews, and for the rental companies that serve them.
A progressive HD CCD and 14-bit digital processing assure outstanding image quality. A new film-like gamma curve and newly developed dynamic range stretching (DRS) function respond to high-end production needs. The first full-size HD camera-recorder to come equipped with IEEE 1394 digital output, the AJ-HDX900 offers quick, easy linking with IT systems such as hard disk recorders. The AJ-HDX900 is also compatible with a newly developed Remote Control Unit (RCU), for added operational and functional flexibility. Even with all of these features and performance, the AJ-HDX900 is surprisingly affordable. As the perfect complement to the AJ-HDX900, Panasonic is making available the AJ-HD1400 compact recorder. With these two new high cost-performance units, Panasonic is offering versatile, high-quality HD production systems at a cost of SD production.
- Full-size 2/3" CCD block provides superb low-light performance and compatibility with all manufacturers 2/3" lenses for ENG, EFP and digital cinema production
- Multi-format recording system that supports 1080 at 59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p, 23.98pA and 720 at 59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p
- 14-bit A/D DSP circuits that provide optimum picture quality, color reproduction and luminance gradation
- Superior 4:2:2 color sampling and independent frame compression
- Records for 33 minutes on a DVCPRO medium-size cassette with 48kHz/16-bit digital audio on all four channels
- Three CineGamma™ modes to replicate the look and feel of film
- Built-in IEEE 1394 digital output helps lower the cost of HD production by allowing you to directly transfer HD video to nonlinear editing systems or other VTRs
- Standard HD SDI output is included for monitoring and line recording
- Built-in downconverter produces a SD output, allowing the use of low-cost SDI accessories
- Outstanding low-light shooting down to 0.032 lux (at+62 dB gain)
- Compatible with a wide range 2/3" quality lenses and accessories
- Two 4-position optical filters (ND: clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64; CC: Cross, 3200K, 4300k and 6300K)
- Electronic shutter (1/100 to 1/2000 sec.) with synchro scan shutter (1/60.3 to 1/249.8 sec.)
- Teams with Panasonic's new AJ-HD1400 compact DVCPRO HD VTR to form at high-performance, mobile acquisition-through-editing system
Photography and Filmmaking Equipment on rent at Bangalore
Camera and lenses for rent in Bangalore, Lenses, Jibs Sliders and camera accessories at Bangalore.
Most reliable photography and filmmaking equipment rental source at Bangalore, Felis has been renting photography and film making equipment for BBC, The National Geographic Channel and many other international broadcasting corporations.
Felis has an inventory of the latest 4K cameras like Canon C500, the Black Magic 4K and an ample selection of all types lenses for anything from wildlife photography/film making to indoor shoots. Felis Creations also rent out time-lapse sliders, jibs and a lot of equipment for both professional and amateur filmmakers.
The one stop shop for all your needs
Our inventory is comprehensive and includes everything from basic DSLR body and lenses to highly specialized film making tools like jibs, timelapse sliders, HD and 4K Cameras, camcorders etc.
Filmmaking runs in our blood - we eat, breathe and live filmmaking. We get amazing sequences and perspectives, and that’s because we work with high quality equipment that always delivers. Filmmakers looking for fresh, new ways of acquiring content will find that they can rent new, state of the art jibs, sliders, motion controlled time lapse equipment, 4k cameras. So go ahead, have a look and let us know how we can help you further your filmmaking dream.
Photographic and filmmaking equipment available on hire in Bangalore (Bengaluru).
Do you have a dream sequence in mind? Something that you’ve always wanted to photograph now that the perfect opportunity has arisen, but do not possess the equipment required? Felis Creations houses a large inventory of photographic equipment and accessories - whatever it is you’re looking for, there’s a good chance we have it. So have a look and if you find what you’re searching for, you can go ahead and rent it so that you may realize your photography dreams
A One Stop Shop for all your needs
Photographic and filmmaking equipment available for rentals.
Our inventory is comprehensive and includes everything from basic DSLR body and lenses to highly specialised filmmaking jibs, sliders, HD and 4K Cameras etc.
Please go through the list of equipment and do not hesitate to get in touch with us for any queries or questions.
- See more at: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?site=&source=hp&q=cache%3Afelis.in%2Fequipment&oq=cache%3Afelis.in%2Frentals&gs_l=hp.3...1431.11590.0.118184.108.40.206.0.0.0.595.4400.0j9j7j2j0j1.19.0....0...1c.1.53.hp..24.11.1676.0.KslNT_ErRIc#sthash.mLNP8WuG.dpuf
Felis Creations is a visual arts company based in Bangalore, working on a variety of projects ranging from natural history documentaries to art and still photography. Felis offers a complete documentary production service with the ability to acquire permits, research & recce, shoot & direct and deliver a completed program.