Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which what is interesting to you.
We collect information in two ways:
• Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address and telephone number.
• Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses what you view and interact with our pages and content.
This information includes:
◦ Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
◦ Log information When you use our services or view content, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs.
This may include:
▪ details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
▪ Internet protocol address.
▪ device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
▪ cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Google Account.
We will never provide or sell this information to third party, and will use this information only to serve what you have signed up/ registered for.